1. Always double edit your work before you send it to us.
2. Use 12 Point, Times New Roman Font, with 1.5 spacing to make it easier for the editors to review your work.
3. Always title your pieces, and make sure your story has author name, even if it is a pen name!
4. Keep to the word count. Minimum 1200 words, maximum 1600 words for general submissions, word count for the writing contests will be indicated with the callout.
5. Send in your work in word 97 attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Language of your piece should be English. Occasional sheng, swahili and mother language allowed, with translations in bracket.
7. If you have a blog or personal website, please feel free to include hyperlinked blog name at the bottom.
8. If your work has previously been published, please indicate where and when.
9. If you would like us to add images, please send them to us with the article, and ensure that you have the rights to use it.
10. Let your writing rule, with the scepter of creativity, the signet ring of your unique style, the crown of excellence, upon the throne of the African spirit of strength and resilience!
If you would like to submit longer works to the General Print Publishing department, please refer to www.storymojaafrica.co.ke/main/submit