Shortlist: 2014 Storymoja Festival Page Poetry
The Storymoja Festival in partnership with Hisia Zangu Poetry is pleased to announce the 2014 Storymoja Festival Page Poetry Shortlist!
- An Urgent Poem by Sanya Noel (Read)
- O Pendulum, Go Slow by Achieng’ Em (Read)
- Nairobi’s Nightlife by Wanjala Njalale (Read)
- Kenyan Love Poem by Wudz (Read)
- Crying for a Death Bed by Bantu Kivai (Read)
The Shortlisted Poems will showcase at Kenyan to the Kore at the Storymoja Festival. The winning poem will also be announced at this event.
The 2014 Storymoja Festival Page Poetry judges were:
- Richie Maccs
- Clifton Gachagua
- Stephen Derwent Partington
- Dr. Neal Hall.
Longlist 10: Season Pass to Storymoja Festival & Free Access to One Masterclass.
Shortlist 5: Kwame Dawes’ Poetry Masterclass at the Storymoja Festival 2014. Showcase Poetry at the Kenyan to the Kore at Storymoja Festival.
Overall Winner: A signed copy of Dr. Neal Hall’s Winter’s A’ Coming Still, Stephen D. Partington’s How to Euthanise a Cactus and Clifton Gachagua’s The Madman at Kilifi and KES 2000/-